Gerimis Hati Asyikin

Gerimis Hati Asyikin

TV3@ 2016

TV3@ 2016
#gerimishatiasyikin #alhidayahproductions #tv3

Bila Ajal Menanti

Bila Ajal Menanti
#bilaajalmenanti #tsarasiasdnbhd #tvalhijrah #2015

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Junjungan Baginda Rasulullah SAW bersabda :

" La takhaf wa la tahzan, innallaha ma'anaa."

- Don't be afraid and don't be sad, indeed Allah is always being with you.-

*... ASTAGHFIRULLAHAL ADZIM ALLADZILA ILAHA ILAHUWAL HAYYUL QAYYUMU WA ATUßU ILAIH...*

AL WAHID

"so remember me, I will remember you. And be grateful to me and do not deny me."

(Al Bakarah 2:152)

Al Fatihah

"Telah ku sediakan hamparan doa,pautan wasiat,selaut rindu dan cinta seluas langit biru buat kalian. Andai daku dijemput dulu, sudilah kiranya di sedekahkan surah Al Fatihah buatku. Itu saja hadiah yang ku mahu. Kerana ku tahu, amalan yang ada padaku tidak cukup walaupun pada sujud doa malam-malamku. Ya Labbaika, kasihanilah insan-insan yang mengasihani aku."

JANJI ADAM di DRAMA FESTIVAL KL 2014

JANJI ADAM di DRAMA FESTIVAL KL 2014
Drama Festival KL 2014

JANJI ADAM

JANJI ADAM
#tv3 #azalea #2013 #20ep

JANJI ADAM PROMO

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Soledad








Ngajad's tiga seringgit...


It doesn’t happen every day
But it happen to me once before
Let it come, how it may
Knocking hard at my dignity door

As the wind brush my confident away
As I watched leaving foot steps at the shore
I kept walking leaving it there,day by day
I could have done that before
And I ignore

But why now
I wonder, why
Has the time passes by
Or it is time for me to die?

Holding onto the only thing I have left
My pride and joy
Treasure of reminiscences, that involves me
Moments a few that was part of the reality
I come to realise any of these
I can’t take along with me

There was soreness came and gone
Had tears of discomfort all along
Happy thoughts here to stay
But then again, are these mine to keep, if I may?

I couldn’t smile neither can I laugh
When I knew what I had to do
It wasn’t my broken heart nor my lost soul
To tag along as I was being told

Only HE can lead me
Only HE can show me
The true meaning of this infinity
The time has come and long gone, my dear friend
It will definitely end

And now I know
Why it happened to me once before
And only that once, I surely knew
It only happened to some a few
I was that some of few, didn’t see that stood before me
As I was occupied with my dreams and veracity

Kept my tears neatly as I hold my last breath
Before it was time to go
I would like to know
Will HE ever forgive me…
For what I have been, for what have become of me
Forever that was left and now leaving only memories
Memories of ME!!

(Mac 31, 2009)












No comments:

Post a Comment